Search Job Listings
ENGINEERING MANAGER - WI
|ENGINEERING MANAGER - WI|
|POSITION: ENGINEERING MANAGER
Salary TO $120K + 10% Bonus
Location: North of Milwaukee WI area
Industry: All Process Industry Candidates are Viable
Minimal Relocation Assistance Approved
Process Industry Experience Required, i.e, [Pharmaceutical, food, beverage, paper, chemical, plastics, and/or rubber experience].
BS Engineering or Science (Chemical Engineering is preferred) with at least 5 years overall experience.
Preferred would be prior management experience of at least 3 years.
Pharmaceutical, API, chemical, biotechnology or a related FDA regulated industry experience required.
Background in process engineering required.
Strong leadership skills needed.
Directly manage/lead a team of Process and Project Engineers in this growing chemical/API facility/company.
The facility is expanding and the company is always trying to introduce new products to market making this an exciting place to work.
Specific responsibilities to this position
* Manages and Leads Process Engineering team.
* Implementing the Process Engineering Program.
* Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with peers in other departments.
* Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
* Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates (If the project related to manufactureassets specs and user requirements will be reviewed together with manufacturing and operations support departments)
* Assure functioning of the entire process control and engineering systems.
* Specify process and equipment for new installations and upgrades
* Understand reaction mechanisms and apply them to practical execution of given synthesis.
* Know and adhere to cGMP rules and regulations.
* Know and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Please email resume in WORD format to:
|Beautiful North Milwaukee Suburbs WI|
|BS Engineering or Science (Chemical Engineering is preferred) with at least 5 years overall experience|
|All Process Industry Candidates are Viable|
|To $120K + 10% Bonus|